CPG specializes in assisting clients with their project needs, from small to large with varying levels of complexity.
Some of our satisfied clients and successful projects
- Chinatown Community Development Corporation, San Francisco: (current) providing energy and sustainabilty services on select affordable housing buildings owned and operated by
- National Hispanic University, San Jose: (current) providing energy building benchmark and efficiency services
- City of Hayward: provided contract planning services for the City's Planning Department providing project and application review for city-wide development projects, led
department activities for select right-of-way projects with other city agencies.
- City of Belvedere: provided contract planning services for the City's Planning Department providing project and application review for city-wide development projects.
- San Francisco Wholesale Produce Market: provided facility planning and land development advisory services. Developed facility assessment report on existing building
conditions, recommendations for short-term and long-term facility improvements. In addition, developed facility improvement recommendations and plan which projected short and long-term
maintenance and improvement costs. Provided assistance on structuring tenant leases.
- Academy of Art University: provided extensive project management, facility planning and management, entitlement processing, government relations services for the largest
property owner in San Francisco. Successfully filed and obtained numerous city required building permit applications while resolving numerous life safety and building code violations.
- Institutional Master Plan: Successfully wrote a draft Institutional Master Plan (IMP) for the Academy as required by SF Planning Code of all large institutions - see
http://www.sf-planning.org/index.aspx?page=1651 for 2011 Institutional Master Plan for the Academy of Art University. Document was originally prepared and
written by Paul Correa.
- The 2011 IMP was later reviewed at November 17, 2011, Planning Commission hearing where Commission open and closed the public hearing on this informational item. The Planning Commission's
acceptance of the 2011 IMP update concluded nearly 3 years of work performed and led by Paul Correa to develop a viable and acceptable IMP for the SF Planning Department. Drafting of this
document required numerous meetings with City planning staff and Academy of Art staff including gathering and updating of pertinent data and information for this document. Information included
updated student demographic data, traffic count information, future growth scenario and the development of potential growth areas within the City of San Francisco.
- Successfully obtained numerous permits for new and out-of-compliance business signs
- Successfully established relationships and trust with San Francisco city planning and building officials needed to resolve existing code violations cited at numerous Academy buildings by the City
of San Francisco
- Successfully assisted the Academy in obtaining approval for tenant improvements for existing buildings
- Successfully assisted the Academy in improving its transportation system for students and faculty by removing shuttle system inefficiencies while assisting in the development of a comprehensive
Traffic Management Plan
- Successfully built relationships with key San Francisco city officials at agencies such as the Planning & Building Departments as well as the the SFMTA needed to help the Academy achieve
university growth goals and to resolve numerous code compliance issues
- SummerHill Homes: provided land acquisition and predevelopment services leading to the acquisition of over 300 residential units; currently providing Title 24 and CalGreen
compliance advisory services
- Silicon Valley Advisors, LLC: provided project management and government relations services for numerous projects ranging from highest-best-use analysis for underutilized school
district properties for the East Side Union High School District, San Rafael School District, and master planning advisory services for underutilized property owned by the County of Santa Clara
- Land Acquisition services for numerous market-rate and affordable home builders in California
- Marilyn Road Estates, Mountain View: succesfully led the negotiation and purchase of a underutilized property for the development of 33 single-family
homes. Predevelopment work included initial site planning with property owner and officials at the City of Mountain View, market analysis to determine best single family home product type
for site, and management of geotechnical and environmental due diligence of site prior to close of escrow of property and construction of new homes.
- Mardesich Estates, Mountain View: succesfully led the negotiation and purchase of a underutilized property for the development of 50 single-family
homes. Predevelopment work included initial site planning with property and officials at the City of Mountain View, market analysis to determine best single family home product type for
site, and management of geotechnical and environmental due diligence of site prior to close of escrow of property and construction of new homes.
We have proudly served clients from a wide range of industries, including:
- Home builder