CPG: Green Building, Energy Efficiency, Planning & Development Advisors
CPG provides green building and energy efficiency solutions to clients located throughout California and the SF Bay Area. We specialize in recommending solutions that lower a client's energy and operating costs to increase profits, achieve sustainability goals, improve occupant comfort and meet any local and or state code compliance issues.
- Green Building Advisory Services, including green building assessment
- CalGreen Commissioning and Inspections
- CalGreen and Title 24 Compliance
- Energy Building Benchmarking
- Energy Auditing: Multifamily & Commercial
- LEED consulting
- GreenPoint Rating
- Sustainable (Green) Materials Selection
Building & Facility Planning, Development and Planning:
- Building Assessment
- Institutional Master Plan preparation
- Permit/Entitlement Processing
- Code Compliance
- Land Planning & Development
- Project Management
- Project Feasilibility
- Highest-Best-Use Analysis
- Site & Facility Evaluation Analysis
We advise clients from start to finish and any point between - from initial feasibility, assembling of project team members and design, through entitlements, implementation, construction, and completion.
We specialize in providing services to the following industries: home-builders, architects, non-profit, public agencies, commericial building owners and operators, small to large businesses, existing and start-up businesses, educational institutions, and land/property owners.
CPG partners with HERS Raters, HVAC engineers, commissioning agents, and other specialists to provide convenient one-stop service for your green building, energy efficiency project.
Recent / Current Clients include: (partial list)
- City of Hayward, Department of Planning
- City of Belvedere, Department of Planning
- San Francisco Wholesale Produce Market: Facilities Assessment services
- Academy of Art University: Facility Planning services
- Gilmor & Associates, school district land disposition services
- Chinatown Community Development Corporation: Sustainability services
- Corbett Avenue Development project, GreenPoint Rating services for a new condo project in San Francisco
- CBS Outdoor, provide governement relations and strategic planning services to CBS corporate
- Design Avenues/Stanford University, provide assistance to the sustainbility design team for the new faculty housing
- SummerHill Homes, Title 24 and CalGreen advisory services
- 1309 Howard Street, Green Professional/LEED AP of record for a commercial renovation project
See for Yourself
To gain a better understanding of what we do - and what we can do for you - have a look at some of our past projects and clients.
What Others Are Saying About Our Services:
Richard Patenaude, retired Planning Manager, City of Hayward:
"Paul worked with property owners and tenants successfully and with compassion in a situation that dealt with private land acquisition by the City for road purposes. He also was able to work with other City departments for positive results."
Kerry Zimmerman, Senior Director, Development at Irvine Company:
"Paul Correa is an exceptional real estate professional. He has well established relationships in the Silicon Valley and San Francisco. He has great skill at getting entitlements as well as identifying, negotiating and analyzing development opportunities from the start of a project through construction. I would highly recommend Paul to any organization."
Erik Hayden, Vice President of Land Acquisition at Lafferty Communities:
"Paul is an extremely talented real estate professional. At SummerHill he played in integral role in the acquisition of key properties throughout the Bay Area. He had an extensive network of friends and political figures that he calls upon to brainstorm and solve problems. He and I have been business associates and friends for over six years."