CPG: Green Building and Energy Advisors
CPG provides green building, permitting and energy efficiency services to commercial and multifamily building operators, residential owners and new development projects throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles region.
We specialize in identifying and recommending solutions that lower a client's energy and operating costs to increase profits, achieve sustainability goals, improve occupant comfort and or meet any local and or state code compliance requirements.
- Green Building Advisory Services, including green building assessment
- CalGreen Commissioning and Inspections
- CalGreen and Title 24 Compliance
- Energy Building Benchmarking
- Energy Auditing: Multifamily, Single Family & Commercial
- Combustion and Carbon Monoxide testing
- Blower Door & Duct Testing
- LEED advising
- GreenPoint Rating
- Sustainable (Green) Materials Selection
- TCAC application assistance
Building & Facility Planning, Development and Planning:
- Building Assessment
- Existing Building Commissioning (EBCx)
- Commercial building energy audits: ASHRAE Level I and II audits
- Institutional Master Plan preparation
- Permit/Entitlement Processing
- Code Compliance
- Land Planning & Development
- Project Management
- Project Feasilibility
- Highest-Best-Use Analysis
- Site & Facility Evaluation Analysis
We advise clients from start to finish and any point between - from initial feasibility, assembling of project team members and design, through entitlements, implementation, construction, and completion.
We specialize in providing services to the following industries: home-builders, architects, non-profit, public agencies, commericial building owners and operators, small to large businesses, existing and start-up businesses, educational institutions, and land/property owners.
CPG partners with HERS Raters, HVAC engineers, commissioning agents, and other specialists to provide convenient one-stop service for your green building, energy efficiency project.
Recent / Current Clients include: (partial list)
- UC Berkeley, retrocommissiong of an existing 65,000 square foot academic office building
- City of Hayward, Department of Planning
- City of Belvedere, Department of Planning
- San Francisco Wholesale Produce Market: Facilities Assessment services
- Academy of Art University: Facility planning, permitting, and government relations services
- Gilmor & Associates, school district land disposition services
- Chinatown Community Development Corporation: Sustainability services
- Corbett Avenue Development project, GreenPoint Rating services for a new condo project in San Francisco
- CBS Outdoor, provide government relations and strategic planning, entitlement services to CBS corporate
- Design Avenues/Stanford University, provided assistance to the sustainbility design team for the new faculty housing
- SummerHill Homes, Title 24 and CalGreen advisory services
- 1309 Howard Street, Green Professional/LEED AP of record for a commercial renovation project
- National Hispanic University: Energy Building Benchmark services
See for Yourself
To gain a better understanding of what we do - and what we can do for you - have a look at some of our past projects and clients.
What Others Are Saying About Our Services:
Richard Patenaude, retired Planning Manager, City of Hayward:
"Paul worked with property owners and tenants successfully and with compassion in a situation that dealt with private land acquisition by the City for road purposes. He also was able to work with other City departments for positive results."
Kerry Zimmerman, Senior Director, Development at Irvine Company:
"Paul Correa is an exceptional real estate professional. He has well established relationships in the Silicon Valley and San Francisco. He has great skill at getting entitlements as well as identifying, negotiating and analyzing development opportunities from the start of a project through construction. I would highly recommend Paul to any organization."
Erik Hayden, Vice President of Land Acquisition at Lafferty Communities:
"Paul is an extremely talented real estate professional. At SummerHill he played in integral role in the acquisition of key properties throughout the Bay Area. He had an extensive network of friends and political figures that he calls upon to brainstorm and solve problems. He and I have been business associates and friends for over six years."