Certified Green Point Rater, HERS Rater, Cal Green & Sustainable Building Advisors
Serving both the San Francisco and Los Angeles region, CPG Consultants LLC provides green building, green certification, permitting and energy efficiency services to commercial and multifamily building operators, residential owners and new development projects.
We specialize in identifying and recommending solutions that lower a client's energy and operating costs to increase profits, achieve sustainability and development goals, improve occupant comfort and or meet any local and or state code compliance requirements such as Green Point Rated and CalGreen.
Target Product Type:
- New construction (residential, commercial and retail)
- Existing residential (single and multifamily)
- Existing commercial buildings
- Tenant improvement projects (small to large)
- Master plan development projects
Green Building Certification:
- Green Point Rater for New and Existing Homes, Multifamily, Single Family and Existing Buildings
- Green Point Rating and LEED check list preparation, review, and completion
- Green buiding and high performance building (energy efficiency) design services to achieve "Priority Permit Processing" in the City of San Francisco
- Green Building Professional services for new and existing project per the City of San Francisco's green building ordinance Admin Bulletin 093
- LEED certification
- LEED Gap Analysis
- TCAC application assistance for affordable housing projects
HERS Rater - Diagostic Testing & Verification:
- Duct Leakage Testing
- Refrigerant Charge Testing
- Air Flow Testing
- HERS Documentation management and filing
- Site verifications
- Green Building Advisory Services, including green building assessment
- High performance building design - zero to near net zero energy design assistance
- CalGreen Commissioning and Inspections
- CalGreen and Title 24 Compliance
- Energy Building Benchmarking
- Energy Auditing: Multifamily, Single Family & Commercial
- Combustion and Carbon Monoxide testing
- Blower Door & Duct Testing
- Sustainable (Green) Materials Selection
Building & Facility Planning, Development and Planning:
- Building Assessment
- Existing Building Commissioning (EBCx)
- Commercial building energy audits: ASHRAE Level I and II audits
- Institutional Master Plan preparation
- Permit/Entitlement Processing
- Code Compliance
- Land Planning & Development
- Project Management
- Project Feasilibility
- Highest-Best-Use Analysis
- Site & Facility Evaluation Analysis
We advise clients from start to finish and any point between - from initial feasibility, assembling of project team members and design, through entitlements, implementation, construction, and completion.
We specialize in providing services to the following industries: home-builders, architects, non-profit, public agencies, commericial building owners and operators, small to large businesses, existing and start-up businesses, educational institutions, and land/property owners.
CPG partners with HERS Raters, HVAC engineers, commissioning agents, and other specialists to provide convenient one-stop service for your green building, development, and energy efficiency project.
Recent / Current Clients include: (partial list)
Entitlement, Government Relations:
- CBS Outdoor / Outfront Media: provide strategic land planning, government relations and entitlement planning services for existing and new signage issues
- Academy of Art University: strategic facility planning, permit processing services (past client)
- University Town Center, Robert Graham: provide CalGreen compliance services for a new tenant improvement project (San Diego, CA)
- UC Berkeley, retrocommissiong of an existing 65,000 square foot academic office building
- City of Hayward, Department of Planning
- City of Belvedere, Department of Planning
- San Francisco Wholesale Produce Market: Facilities assessment and improvement services
- Academy of Art University: Facility planning, permitting, and government relations services, San Francisco
- Gilmor & Associates, school district land disposition services
- CBS Outdoor, provide government relations and strategic planning, entitlement services to CBS corporate
- SummerHill Homes, Title 24, CalGreen, green building advisory services
- 1309 Howard Street (San Francisco), Green Professional/LEED AP of record for a commercial renovation project
- National Hispanic University: Energy Building Benchmark services
Residential: (partial list)
- Corbett Avenue Development project (San Francisco), providing GreenPoint Rating services for a new condo project: Targeting 148 Green Point Rated points
- Lombard at Powell Street (San Francisco), Multifamily condo project: providing Green Point Rating services
- 19 Arguello (San Francisco), provide Green Point Rating services for a new single family project; targeting 150 + Green Point Rated points;
- Single Family renovation project (San Mateo), provide Green Point Rated services for a large renovation project
- Design Avenues/Stanford University, provided assistance to the sustainbility design team for the new faculty housing
- SummerHill Homes, Title 24 and CalGreen advisory services
- Chinatown Community Development Corporation (San Francisco): Sustainability services
- Van Every Willow Glen development project: Green building, energy, and Title 24 compliance services for a new single family housing project in San Jose, CA. Services include: green point rated checklist preparation, green building and energy efficiency design strategies to build an energy efficient, sustainable residential home.
- Blue Green Preservation & Development, providing sustainability, energy advisising assistance for affordable rehab housing projects in Los Angeles; tasks include building assessments, energy audits, preparation of TCAC sustainability application requirements.
- Tenth and Taylor Multifamily Apartment Project: provide Green Point Rated, sustainability advising, HERS testing/verification, Title 24 compliance and commissioning services for a new midirise podium project proposing to build 403 residential units; Japantown, San Jose, California.
- LEED ND certification, Green Point Rating services, SummerHill Homes, for a 900 unit master plan development project in Santa Clara, California
See for Yourself
To gain a better understanding of what we do - and what we can do for you - have a look at some of our past projects and clients.
What Others Are Saying About Our Services:
Richard Patenaude, retired Planning Manager, City of Hayward:
"Paul worked with property owners and tenants successfully and with compassion in a situation that dealt with private land acquisition by the City for road purposes. He also was able to work with other City departments for positive results."
Kerry Zimmerman, Senior Director, Development at Irvine Company:
"Paul Correa is an exceptional real estate professional. He has well established relationships in the Silicon Valley and San Francisco. He has great skill at getting entitlements as well as identifying, negotiating and analyzing development opportunities from the start of a project through construction. I would highly recommend Paul to any organization."
Erik Hayden, Vice President of Land Acquisition at Lafferty Communities:
"Paul is an extremely talented real estate professional. At SummerHill he played in integral role in the acquisition of key properties throughout the Bay Area. He had an extensive network of friends and political figures that he calls upon to brainstorm and solve problems. He and I have been business associates and friends for over six years."